- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Check Out Our Gallery
Latest Pressure Washing Articles
Top 3 Reasons To Go Pro For Rust Removal
Rust isn't something you want to ruin your property, but rust removal isn't an easy task to take care of. You need the expertise of a professional pressure washing company for work like this and red […]
Why Are Red Dirt Stains Such A Hassle For Your Home
If you've lived in the area for any length of time, you're familiar with our dominant soil type - red clay. That also means you've dealt with the stains it leaves behind, on clothing, siding, and any […]